The conference was both Italian and English, with translation services available.
After the resounding success of the four previous editions, which saw the participation of over 450 delegates from banks and international players, ABI and AFME (Association for Financial Markets in Europe) build on their achievement by returning to the important topics of securitisation and covered bonds. The Conference on October 2 and 3 did, in fact, seek to explore all of the issues related to Securitisation and Covered Bonds, from a European perspective, as well as with special focus on the Italian market.
The leading Italian and European regulators attended, as well as the major Italian banks, international players, law firms, service providers and audit and advisory companies.
- Originators: CFO, Head of Securitisation/Finance/Capital Markets
- Investors: Portfolio and Risk Manager, Research Analyst
- Policy makers: Security Regulator, Central Banker
- Rating agencies: Head of Structured Finance, Rating analyst
- Law firms: Structured Finance Lawyer
- Providers: Trustee, Corporate Service Provider